The Friday before Christmas, Matt and Ioana hosted a yearly holiday celebration (which is a guaranteed good-time evening of yum-yums, dancing, and fire-pit-ing). These guys are seriously good hosts, and their gentle "adults only, please" rule is a nice change of pace when the holidaze is at its peek.
Debbie had the genius idea of suggesting we simply warm the wine on the stove (even though we were sans mulling spices), and the result was AHMAHZING.
Aaron and Debbie (arguably, the best picture I took all night!)
And then we came home to this in our bedroom. :) Before we left home, I told Emily and Sadie that if they might see Peter Pan when Daddy and I were gone (since he visited Wendy, John, and Michael after their parents left for a party, obviously!). Emily apparently made a variety of Neverland-related drawings and put them up around the apartment, to which Meghan (not the most sentimental babysitter) made her take down before Richard and I came home. But this sign made the cut, and my whole evening (which is saying alot :D).












No comments:
Post a Comment