christmas dinner

Friday, January 4, 2013


The Sunday before Christmas we had Christmas Dinner with all the Moores, and it was so fun! The spread included turkey, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, broccoli+rice casserole, asparagus, creamed onions, and rolls. (Our little apartment kitchen can pump.it.out, man!) Although I had to work every day up until Christmas, Richard had the weekend off as per usual, which means I came home on Sunday and everything was donereadytoeat. Um, best boyfriend ever?! Yes.

Watching a movie before dinner.



The food lasted all of 10 seconds. And then Cody and Ryan cleaned up everything!

Darrah asked me to take a quality picture of her with her boys. Isn't this cute?!

And then Darrah asked me to take a quality picture of Cody for his graduation announcements. I was so flattered! Look at that "blanket for a backdrop" action. I even amaze myself sometimes. ;P

The cherry on the cupcake was this picture which includes 1) An actual picture of Meghan's face which looks so sweet and adorable and 2) Richard playing with a squid hat the littles got at Six Flags the day before. This picture is, well, everything. ;D

No comments: