My godmother, Vicki, is so fucking sweet, adorable, and fashionable with the biggest personality. She is the mother of a bunch of big football boys, and she was always enthusiastically interested in my dance lessons and what dresses I was going to wear to banquets. My mom and I once took a little cooking class that she hosted at my high-school, and I'll never forget how politely indignant she was when people in the class were talking about how much easier pre-minced garlic in a jar was than chopping it fresh. ("It doesn't take that long...!") She's not afraid to tell you how sexy Julie London is, and I'm pretty sure I have a pair of her old tap shoes.
I just found her Pinterest, and all the reasons I love her just came back and hit me straight in the face. Fashion boards that are so bold (for my home-town), age-appropriate and spot-on, and omg, she has one called "If I were 20 again..." that have cut-off denim shorts, as well as one called "HUNKS" in all caps. SO PROUD SHE'S MY GODMOTHER.
No comments:
Post a Comment