On the drive home from Granners, the kittens were still madly in the Christmas spirit ("We're finally on our way home to play with our toys we got 12 hours ago!"), and they sang the whole ride home. Ughhh, it was the cutessst. I finally realized half-way home that my iPhone can record these things (woo!), so unfortunately I don't have documentation of a rather unintentional British rendition of "The 12 Days of Christmas" ("Two tuhtle doves / And a pah-tridge in a pehhhr treee!"). BUT, here's all the kittens sing a good-old fashioned "Rudolph."
When I realized how adeptly my iPhone could record video, I was so excited to ask the kittens to sing my favorite song they ever sing ever! I have no idea what it's called, but I call it the "Num Num Song." This never fails to make me giggle and appreciate how lucky I am to have such amazing little boogerheads in my life. :)
And then, if that wasn't enough, Emmy immediately suggests "Let's do a tropical version!" and jumps straight into the unofficial Carribbean remix of the "Num Num Song." (Mind you, Emmy has never had a formal music lesson in her life which only solidifies the insinuation she is frighteningly genius.) I couldn't breath, I was laughing so hard! BEST KITTENS EVER. When I finally gathered my facilities back at the apartment, I asked Emmy to perform it again so I could record it.
(I'm so fortunate the kids are such camera whores. If I ever miss anything and need them to do it again, they will gladly do so because they have had that much longer to perfect the pose or performance!)
(I'm so fortunate the kids are such camera whores. If I ever miss anything and need them to do it again, they will gladly do so because they have had that much longer to perfect the pose or performance!)
BEST CHRISTMAS ENDING EVER. ;P (Notice how all the girls are singing/dancing and R3 is playing Xbox in the background. That's about right.)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment