I hope everyone is having a fabulous Christmas season so far! I can safely say we are 99.9% done with shopping and it feels fabulouuus! There's nothing better to get me in the Christmas spirit than being done with shopping (to me, it's all fun after that). Also, Santa pictures! Richard loves family Santa pictures. Like, "you know we have to take a Santa picture sometime this month, right?" ;) And well, I think they're pretty great, too. R has one of him and the kittens taken a few years back and it's just so precious. I have visions in my head of wrangling the kids' schedules when they're in their 20s/30s to get a family Santa picture together, because TRADITION. (And if I've learned anything about family traditions, they're equal parts warm fuzzies, laughs, and eye-rolls.)
This year was our first family Santa picture, which took place at Ebby's Jupiter/190 office in Richardson. SMALL MIRACLE: ALL KIDS ARE BEARING TEETH.
I'm so tickled this Christmas-y picture showcases all of us in short sleeves and R3 in shorts. Texas!
Fun side-story: Emily and Meghan's friends, Cindy and Krystall, were over for the weekend (we were quite a gaggle of kids in the Ebby lobby) so we threw them all in front of the camera together, too. :) Other fun side-story: Santa was trying to talk R into working as a Santa, too. "You'll be great, the beard is awesome, just work on growing your gut, the money is great!" ;P


No comments:
Post a Comment