On Saturday we all went to Nancy and Nery's house to have a little get-together with some of our favorite people. Aaron was back in town, near his birthday no less, which was reason enough for us! These parties keep happening more and more frequently at N&N's, and I couldn't be happier about it. ;)
Our hostess with the mostest! ("the mostest" being her now-standard watermelon jello shots :D)
Sweet Vera, who was sweet enough to teach me how to actually take good selfies (The key is apparently to look at your own eyes... ugh, I'm so old!). So, just beware, there are a few more posted from the afternoon...
Sadie and Dakota (Nancy's grand-daughter)
Nancy and Carter (Nancy's grandson, the most serious baby in the world!)
An EPIC photo-series I managed to catch while R and Aaron threw Matthew into the water. AMAZING!
I think I got it!
Vera and I being doggie-bombed by Athos (!)
Dakota may be 5, but this girl is already a picture-taking master! (It was her idea to do a silly face in the middle picture!)
Vera made the best tie-dye messy sprinkle cake to celebrate her daddy's birthday (you know, just add a zero!), and it was deeelicious!
Arguably, the greatest picture of the afternoon, me thinks.







1 comment:
Love this. The pictures are great! : )
Post a Comment