What a wonderful 4th of July we had this year! Instead of our usual fanfare at Charlie/Charlotte's, we went to Nancy/Nery's for a good ole pool party + grill time, and it was a blaaast. Despite consuming my weight in vodka/cranberry cocktails (ahem, NANCY), I managed to get some pretty awesome pictures of our little soiree.
I loved all 3 of these pictures of Nery, I couldn't pick just one! ;P
Veggie kabobs, JUST FOR ME. :D

Ioana + Darrah :)
Matt, the almost-birthday boy! (GREAT PICTURE, if I say so myself!)
Debbie + my girls :)
*heart eyes emoji* (!!!)
Meghan + Krystal (Fair warning, Meghan could not be in focus this entire day... like the Loch Ness Meghan! And when I told her, she said, "That's just my face." ;P)
Matthew!
Sadie-bug, in her daisy swimsuit. ;)
Vera, the love of my life. ;)
Vera + Aaron
Matt...
... and Ioana!
Bob + Bia
Nancy + Ioana
Our very own fruit pizza! (Which is just a mountain of fruit on top of a sugar cookie and a cream cheese/mascarpone "sauce." ;)
I'm a fan of diving pictures. ;)
Emmy-ding!
Vera with her second dad. ;P
See! Loch Ness Meggie! (w/ Nick and Krystal ;))
Cody!!! (I love this picture!)
Photo-bombed by the best. ;P
Sadie (Zoolandering?), Emmy, and Nery Jr.
Emmy and Da :)
Bob and Nery, Jr.
Richardseses!
And that wasn't even half of it! Birthday cake for Matt, lots more cute people coming over, wine popsicles... we didn't even miss the lack of fireworks (Mesquite rules!) - there was too much other fun! ;) Big thanks to Nancy & Nery for hosting such a marvelous celebration. We have the best time with them! :D








































No comments:
Post a Comment