resting and list-making

Saturday, December 15, 2012


Today, R took the 3 littles to Charlie's for lots of out-doorsy play, and unfortunately I couldn't tag along. I've been feeling under the weather the past few days, and, with Holidays In Retail and having the kittens all over for Christmas, I knew I needed to take a moment to rest-up for all the crazy really begins! So today's agenda includes hot tea, Pellegrino, rest, veggie soups, and DVR catch-ups. :)

happy list:
1. The kittens' laughs
2. "Classy ladies don't give wet willies!" -Sadie, correcting my behavior ;P
3. When R's 12-year-old spirit shines through
4. Cookies with breakfast
5. "Soups are like Winter's salads!" -Shaleah, justifying EVERYTHING
6. My go-to messy ballerina bun, THANK YOU.
7. My new walrus ornament (I had to...)
8. When R gives me hugs while I'm lying in bed
9. Mom going on a cruise for herself
10. Finally being ok with the fact that laser hair removal didn't work for me (ugh! but whatever! white people problems!)

resolutions:
1. Take ballet again
2. Learn my camera/photo editing equipment more thoroughly
3. Read books before bed
4. Have more special, one-on-one little moments with the kittens (instead of stressing out trying to find something NEW and EXCITING every time we see each other! am I trying to send myself to the looney-bin?!)
5. Call friends and family more often (the drive home from work is nice!)
6. Invite friends over for dinner
7. Not get so tied down to our schedule... be more loosey-goosey!
8. Go on "little" dates with R
9. Update my blog more frequently/take more pictures
10. Watch a movie by myself more often :)

Can you believe Christmas will be here so soon? Eee! I'm so excited to cook!

No comments: