let's do this.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ugh, I still feel relatively sinus-y, achey, and prone to complaining, so let's focus on the delightful things! :)

- The littles and Mr. Man had a great time at Charlie's this weekend. (Pictures below!)
- I made a super veggie soup (daikon! bok choy! collards! leeks! etc!), drank lots of tea, and then followed it with Cheetos and Snickers ice-cream, because I'm AWESOME.
- Had a nice little catch-up/more Cheetos time with my handsome man after the kids went to bed on Saturday.
- We had a great week of sales at work.
- My sweet man texted me when I was work, making me feel loved and pretty.
- I took this detox bath. (40 minutes is sooo hard! I felt my heart pumping the entire time, and I took breathers outside the tub every so often, and my whole body was red foreverrr afterwards!)
- Sadie's tummy. Oh my goodness, I used to be obsessed with her sweet little heiney, but now I moved to tummy time.
- Sadie laying in R3's lap on the way home from the grocery store Friday. Ughhhh.
- My mom started her cruise today, and one of the last things she texted me while she had service was that she got the girls feather boas. Ky Scouts uniform?!
- I saw an old man at the grocery store wearing Converse, and I fell in love.
- Finally remember to charge my iPod. Woo!

(While I didn't go to Charlie's, Richard knows I love a good cell-phone picture of anything. Thanks, sweetie! You are the best best best!)
All the littles got into some fishing, because they are their Daddy's babes. :)
(Look at Sadie with her ballerina bun holding a fishing reel... o.m.g.) 

 LOOK AT THE TUMMY. OMG.

 This beautiful girl! Ugh, I'm planning on sending her to the Hilary School of Heartbreakers.

R3 helped Charlie make a bonfire (nice!) 

Roasting hot dogs in a mini-bonfire. I wouldn't be surprised if this was candid or posed to the last detail.

I love using my blog as a space to remember the positives, because if I was living in a vacuum I would do nothing but continually bitch about how tired and cranky I am, and how justified it is!, all the time. But when I take a step back, I remember just how blessed and fulfilling my life truly is at this point. I have a sweet, amazing, handsome man who loves me dearly and is super sweet to me (Ugh, I appreciate and adore you so hard, Richard), step-kittens who are adorable and vivacious and more of their Daddy to love and who challenge me to be better, a job that appreciates me, and friends who are so sweet and supportive and hilarious whenever I get a chance to catch-up (and/or stalk online). La-di-da! That's worth blogging aboot!

So now, I'm going to drink some wine, find something on Netflix, and listen to Richard and Matt be precious and boyish watching the Cowboys game in the other room. (OMG, R just offered Matt popcorn, and I could just die because boys are so adorable when they are hospitable to one another.) :)

No comments: