Remember last year when we went to Six Flags with the Hafeles on Christmas Eve? Well, we all decided that was so much fun we'd do it again this year! Debbie secured tickets from work again, and we had a really righteous park crew that included both our families plus Darrah and Ryan. Like last year, we had to wait until I got off work on Saturday (sorry!), but when there's a million people around and you have free tickets anything you end up getting is just gravy. :)
Here are just a few pictures from our sweet little evening that just so happened to be on our Second Christmas Eve (ie, the day we picked up the littles for our half of their school break). Immediately after getting into the park, Aaron took all the boys and teenage girls to ride The Texas Giant (R3's first roller coaster!) so the rest of us walked around finding rides for Sadie and Emily. :)
This ride was ridiculous to get pictures of (thanks, rotating bouncy boots!), but I did manage to snap of few of their darling excited faces (as well as perfectly focused pictures of tons of riders I didn't know, of course).
I'm a sucker for fuzzy twinkly light pictures, what can I say?
Darrah and the girls!
Not pictured (but completely worth remembering) are...
| the looong lines... it was crazy! they just never stop letting people in!
| Emmy's adorable Batman cape she scored and her and Aunt D holding hands through the Yosemite Sam ride. :)
| all the beloved fire-pits throughout the park (it was so cold!)
| the Texas Skyscreamer which is a 400-foot tall version of the rotating swings (Veronica and I just had to go on it! It wasn't the best time to try it out with the freezing temps, but it was still awesome!)
| and R3's face in his hands while he was on the Rodeo and watching Meghan carry him off the platform -- the sweet boy rode two roller-coasters that night, but that was just not his thing.
| the fact that both Meg and I passed the hell out after we got home, leaving Richard to set-up Second Christmas all by himself... whoops! We're still so sorry about that, sweet angel!







No comments:
Post a Comment