If you've read this blog or my Twitter for more than 2 seconds, it's pretty obvious that R and I are super into "Parks and Rec" and "Breaking Bad." Rightfully so! I mean, I consider myself more of a movie gal, but TV's kinda killing it these days!
I love both these shows for oceans of reasons, but entertainment takes on a special value when favorite things remind you of people you love, and admittedly I get really insufferably happy that two of my favorite characters remind me of my honey. So, if you've never watched those shows, Mike and Ron are like Richard. And if you've never met Richard, he's like Mike and Ron. Ron has die-hard proclivities towards red meat, scotch, and simplicity, and Mike's a "cleaner/fixer" who looks super adorable playing games with a 10-year-old girl. IT'S SO AWESOME.
Honestly, R is like a surreal hyper-conglomeration of lots of boys that I mildly obsess over (Bogie! Jay-Z! Rhett Butler! Rex Harrison! Atticus Finch!), so it's pretty safe to say we're not breaking up any time soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment