This New Year's Eve was pretty epic, if I do say so myself! We had an amazing little family party that included lots of games and music and munchies, and I can't think of anywhere else I would have rather been.
Meghan making the sacred queso. :)
Emily, who insisted on taking her picture like this.
A fun video we enjoyed watching (a few times!). For the past few years, this guy mashes up the ending-years' top pop songs, which is a pretty accurate representation of what the kittens want to play in the car 90% of the time.
R3 and Sadie put their respective hats on R3's new Christmas toys, which they drove around the house half the night. I was in stitches!
Playing Apples to Apples! I bought this as a family gift, and I didn't really feel the need to get the "kids' version" since our little dumplings are so smart and hilarious. (As you can tell by the card selection in this picture!)
And this is what Meg and Da look like playing our new dancing game we got for Christmas! This was alot harder than I anticipated, but we had such a fun time playing this together. Richard even managed to get top score of the night, which made him very proud. ;)
Annnd, I managed to pass out on the couch at 11 that night while the family continued to play, but they made sure to wake me up at 11:45 so I could see the Dallas ball drop and get kisses before they all sent me to bed. Awesome family, much? Yeah, I thought so. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment