While Richard and Meggie have been out of town, I keep thinking of this silly song from The Muppets Movie. I wasn't really crazy about it when I first heard it, but it sure makes me giggle singing it while I go about my day!
Today was pretty awesome, but it still seemed kinda off. I watched some awesome stuff, did some awesome stuff, ate some awesome stuff, bought some awesome stuff, and I'm still kinda "meh." Have you ever had those kinds of days? I almost started crying when the cashier at Gap told me I couldn't pay with a gift-card after I applied my rewards points to my purchase. It's probably just PMS or ebola or Miss-My-Dumplins-Like-Crazy-itis. But at least I'm filling my "meh"-time with awesome stuff instead of more spiraling "meh" stuff, right?!
Tomorrow my dumplins come back home, and I'll be oh so happy to sleep in the same bed as R again. It's fun sprawling out like a starfish, but it's just better with him there! He says I need my "guard dawg," and I couldn't agree more. :)
I'm going to turn on Back to the Future, eat a salad and have a glass of wine. This post is a little all-over the place, huh? I haven't even cracked the bottle of wine, yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment