Last night, Daddy treated the family to dinner at Il Cane Rosso, IE: "Can I marry a pizza?!" If you've never been to Il Cane Rosso, just stop reading and go there right now. Seriously, this food is to die for, and we're such good influence we converted the littles as well.
I should also preface this post with a picture of the girls' painted faces they got from a trip to Whole Foods in the afternoon. Emily shed some tears before we went, and while I was getting dressed Sadie made a creative decision to leave just the little tuft between her brows. There are bigger battles, and I would rather eat. ;P
And eat we did... fuck, their crust is amaaazing, and every single ingredient is so flavorful and fresh. And believe it or not, there were even leftovers to take home, too!
When we got back home, R turned on our RJD2 Pandora station and we passed the hell out. I think it's safe to say I was the happiest I've been in a few weeks while passed out in a debilitating, blissful food coma, snuggling with my sweet man, listening to some killer jams and hearing the kittens giggling in the living room. Plus, I shaved my legs that day! Life's not too shabby. :)
(Not pictured: Meggie, because she's too cool for us and was hanging out with friends. We'll show her!)
(Not pictured: Meggie, because she's too cool for us and was hanging out with friends. We'll show her!)




No comments:
Post a Comment