A couple of weeks ago, one of our coolest friends, Debbie, told us she scored some sweet tickets to the circus in town (Barnum & Bailey Presents: Dragons) and she wanted us to go with her adorable family. We were sooo excited! Neither the kittens nor the Hafele kiddos had ever been before! So this past Tuesday, we all met up at the American Airlines Center (it's certainly not a tent, but it's air-conditioned!) and showed the kids what the circus was all about these days. Even Nick, Nancy and her Nery boys came, too!
Texas in August means waiting for our companions on this, which was blowing up nice, cool air that smelled like sugar! Nothing says, "Welcome to the circus!" more like the smell of funnel cakes and cotton candy. (Notice Sadie's wind-blown hair ;P)
My sweet Meggie-doll. :)
In addition to all the lions and tigers and elephants (there were no bears, unfortunately), there were also some sweet acrobats and motorcyclists! I forgot about the circus had that! I was too smitten with the beautiful animals to record anything (you know, that's what actual memory is for), but I got these hilarious videos of guys on motorcycles just doing their thing. I say "hilarious" due to Emily and Sadie's commentary (captioned below).
I love this picture: girls in the middle smiling so sweetly, boys on the periphery playing it cool. ;P
And then, top it all off with popcorn and cotton candy and super exhaustion (the After-Work Special, it seems), and we had an amaaazing evening. Thank you so much, sweet Debbie! You make us so much cooler. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment