Richard and Meggie are in Tennessee visiting his mumsie, and the littles went back to their mom's yesterday, so I went from a house of 6 to a house of 1 in 24 hours. I know I'll be totally reading photography tutorials and chopping up my weekly veggies by myself, but it's not as fun as getting Boyfriend Kisses and Meggie Hugs whenever I want. Hmph! At least maybe I'll find time to put back those month-old Netflix rentals back in the mailbox!
And now, for no reason (other than because I feel like it), Reasons Why I Love Richard (an abridged list):
- he loves whatever clothes/make-up/hairstyle I wear
- he gets all my Simpsons references
- he's sooo good at cleaning the house
- he likes when I cuss (crucial because I'm a huge fan of bad language)
- he emails me sweet things throughout the day
- he makes kick-ass mushroom burgers
- he's really silly and hilarious when he's messing with the kittens
- he makes awesome Pandora stations
- he doesn't judge me when I eat the whole Cheetos bag
- but he likes the veggie smoothies I make!
Now I'm going to keep this week starting strong and have a smoothie while I do laundry. Happy Monday! (image via hurr)

No comments:
Post a Comment