We had all the kittens on Easter weekend this year, which is both a blessing and a curse. Blessing: celebrating holidays as a whole family is the best! Curse: I usually have to work Sundays. Ugh!
Fortunately, we live in a wonderful apartment community that hosted a family party this Good Friday and we were all able to make it. It was so much fun! There were bounce-houses, basketball, balloons, and even an Easter egg hunt all for free. I mean, hello! Count us in!
Look at the sweet little man!
She was getting pretty good by the end of her turn!
Emily is so not afraid of making big creative statements.
!!!
So excited for the Easter egg hunt to begin!
That field was clean in less than 2 minutes.
If you need any further proof we had a great time, here it is: pictures of Meggie smiling. That's right, we had so much fun as a family, these pictures happened without complaint. Can't ask for more than that! ;P
I'm always so amazed how often little opportunities like this come our way just when we need them, and I'm so blessed that Richard is just as appreciative as I am to go-and-do when we get the chance. Planning holiday stuff that's both affordable and fun for everyone around visitation can be so hard, but we always seem to manage to do something that's adventurous. :) And thank goodness for those iPhone cameras!

No comments:
Post a Comment