So, when we were at the Easter party, there was a suuuper long line for face painting. Both Emily and Sadie really wanted to do it, but we knew if we let them wait in line they would miss out on the Easter egg hunt. Ugh, life is so hard!
And then Meggie--sweet, adorable Meggie--told the girls that she instead would paint their faces when we got home after the party. (She's been into "Face Off" lately, and it hasn't been unusual to see her slathering all kinds of make-up and paint on Nick's face at random times during the week.) Be still my heart!
I present to you a mermaid and a faerie!
Meggie did a "good side/evil side," and also scared the shit out of us by making Sadie look 10 years older.
(Notice the criss-cross scarf styling. I have no idea.)
Meggie even used some old fishnet stockings to create a scaling effect.
Taking pictures of her own...
Oh, these girly-girls! I love them ever so. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment