This Saturday, Richard skated again in Dallas's annual parade with all of his roller derby dudes! We live so close to the parade line that Meggie, Nick, and I were able to walk to sidelines (love it!) and get a good standing spot to see Daddy-Man when he came rolling through. It was certainly different this year just the three of us instead of the giant crew we were with last year (all 4 kittens, Aunt D, Nancy, Nery, Matt, Ioana...!), but it was nice moseying at our own pace and walking back the apartment whenever we felt like it. :)
The parade certainly can be a mess of 20&30-somethings have a real good time, but it's always fun to see all the different groups in the parades (doggies! unicycles! kids playing rock-and-roll music!) as I'm waiting for my favorite person to stop and give me a kiss right in the middle of everything. :)
The parade certainly can be a mess of 20&30-somethings have a real good time, but it's always fun to see all the different groups in the parades (doggies! unicycles! kids playing rock-and-roll music!) as I'm waiting for my favorite person to stop and give me a kiss right in the middle of everything. :)
Meggie died her hair green just for the occasion (it was a highlighter green, but my photo-editing skills are still not quite there!) | Plus, I'm really proud of myself for wearing this lovely breezy tank.
Finally saw my sweet man (covered in silly string and marshmallows!), and forever obsessed with how handsome he looks when he's doing his thing.
Meggie, Nick, and I stopped in Krispy Kreme on the way home... such a treat!




No comments:
Post a Comment