So, R and I have both been sick all week with a crummy cold that likes to remind you it's still lingering just when you think you're on the Up-and-Up. We're talking 12-hour nights of sleep, nasty tastes, glands the size of grapefruits, lost voices... all that fun stuff! But in spite of ourselves, we've manage to have a lovely date-night (fresh ravioli, thankyouverymuch!), be super productive (grad school stuff! bills! major paperwork!), and make each other laugh (at... each other's laugh... we're that couple).
I haven't been completely worthless today, but I woke up feeling terrible and I've felt completely worthless (I mean, R3 actually asked me, "Can you put on pants and play outside with me?" and I had to live with myself saying, "No..."). I've still manage to get many computer-y things done and have fun little moments with the kiddos and take naps. And then there's Richard, who just shuts me up with awe while he goes and gets me groceries, does all of our laundry, cleans the kitchen, takes the littles out to dinner, and goes and gets me Chipotle all while he's sick, too.
Oh, and I also should mention that we finally became "Facebook Official" today, all because he initiated it this morning. What else can make you feel like a Queen in this day and age? ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment