God bless the Internet!! Richard has had a couple of derby bouts in the last few months, and I missed out on both. (One was in Pheonix--so that's ok!--and one was on a Friday that just required some Lone Kylie Time... ;P) I just love how much my sweet man gets into this game, and I love, almost just as much, how much he doesn't mind if I miss more games than I attend. No matter what, I'll always be there when he gets home so excited to hear all about it!
Unfortunately for the Supreme Derby Go-ers, my only long-lasting knowledge of these bouts was that Dallas Deception lost (in a fight!) to the Pheonix Rattlesnacks, but my derby sweetie managed to bring home the MVP Blocker award!, and that the Dirty Mother Truckers (Richard's first derby team!) brought in their first ever win against the Brotherhood on the opening night of Clover Cup... and that's it. Not much in the Commentary Department right here, but the fact that I care enough to comb through miles of derby pictures accounts for something, RIGHT?!
Grudge Match at the Clover Cup (Dirty Mother Truckers v. The Brotherhood)
March 22, 2013
previous 2 photos via J. David Cummings
previous 3 photos via Duane Baker Photography
previous 3 photos via R&R Photography
A fun little newspaper one of his teammates made. :)





























No comments:
Post a Comment