On Saturday, we took the family to Debbie and Aaron's because Ashlee and Will were in town. (This was a California-peeps weekend, I tell ya!) As per usual, we had a smashing time. My only regret was that I wasn't able to get more pictures... I dusted off my fancy camera for the first time in a whiiile, and, ahem, I was very rusty with the fancy settings. Ugh!
But! I do have two darling videos of Sadie entertaining the grown-ups (fair warning: I have a really lame "supportive & proud step-mom" yell). And lemme tell you, this girl is quite the hoola-hooper! (Remember the end of this post? Well, she hasn't stopped.) She started out with two...
"I make it look easy, but it's not really easy!" (at 0:45)
And then girlfriend threw down THREE hoola-hoops! She's crazy!
Just sayin', I've watched these videos like 10 times today. I can't get over how well she recovers the hoops when they go hay-wire. Physics a la Sadie!
No comments:
Post a Comment