fridays never fail
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Fridays are generally kick-ass because I usually get off work at 3-4ish and have Saturdays off.
Here are all the reasons why this Friday was particularly kick-ass:
1. I wore my new Happy Camper shirt with yellow skinnies, polka dot flats, and Day 1 hair.
2. Richard came to visit me at work! ("I was just nowhere near the area...") I was so stupid and giddy for the rest of the day.
3. Work was steady and productive and I was able to eat lunch (somedays eating lunch is a low priority during our busy schedule!)
4. Whole Foods did my grocery shopping for me (meaning I sent them a list, and perfect groceries were delivered to my car after work) WHICH IS THE GREATEST THING EVER.
5. Chipotle dinner + beer.
6. R got free tickets to a Stars game, and the seats were great for my first pro-hockey game!
7. We rode the Dart train to and fro, which always makes us feel cosmopolitan.
8. Passed out watching the "30 Rock" finale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment