a few derby pictures all in one place...

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

In the past few months, R has played in derby games that I unfortunately couldn't go to due to work. I'm always super disappointed when this happens, because I really enjoy seeing my sweet, handsome man be so decidedly awesome! (I mean, I get a fair amount of that all the time in our home, but he doesn't get to hit people on roller skates at home, you know?)

Luckily, that's what Facebook is for! There are quite a few photographers who make it out to the games, so there is always a nice selection of pictures uploaded in the days after a game. Below are a few I want to keep in my little blogger treasure box. :)

January 20th, 2013 - Post Apocalyptic Mayhem!
Zombies v. Survivors :)


November 25th, 2012 - Beards v. Buttholes!

 (He's right below the girl with the yellow shirt on the right-side of the picture)
(both photos via Duane Baker Photography)

Hands down, coolest, most handsome boyfriend ever. :) I finally managed to be able to schedule a day off for his next game, and I'm just so excited!

No comments: