I just have to post pictures of the kittens' Halloween costumes because they are without a doubt the raddest kids ever. They went "Trunk or Treating" with family the Sunday before Halloween, and Meghan and her boyfriend Nick took the littles out on the big day. I incessantly texted Meghan for the sartorial details, as well as "Did you take pictures?! Did you bring your camera?! You took pictures right?!" I mean, what kind of adult influence am I if I don't encourage them to put a lot of thought and pride their Candy Beggar Wear?
Emmy, a pink skeleton. Simple and chic, that's my girl. (And it totally reminded me of this! :))
Richard, fulfilling Miss Kylie's hopes and dreams. (Apparently he had glowing eyes, as well!)
Meghan, the Fallen Angel. I hope she puts as much thought in her college applications. ;P
Nick and Richard making me SO PROUD.
(photos via Meghan, because she's a good, good girl)






No comments:
Post a Comment