Valentine's Day this year was so special. Our beloved Tonya & Stephen moved to the area from Colorado this past week, and Valentine's Day was the first day we could all get together as a family and love on each other. The kiddos have been dying to hang out with their new cousins since meeting them at our family vacation in Colorado. Dying! Our sweet kittens are pretty sentimental in general, but I've never seen them react to anyone the way they glued on to T & S. It just makes my heart sing when the best comes out of our weird little blended family. :)
To make matters extra awesome, Darrah and the boys came over as well and the weather was absolutely beautiful. Oh, and burgers! We made burgers! And afternoon bubbles. And back-yard soccer. And Richard helped Darrah finish her taxes! Can you feel the magic? It was a pretty magical day (considering I had to work ;P).
Fair warning, I took alot of bubble pictures. Dumplings + bubbles!
Meghan had a date with Nick and got all dolled up. :)
Just look at that hair!
Emily was parked right by the window, keeping us updated on Tonya & Stephen's arrival. :)
And at one point, R3 was singing "Wrecking Ball" while playing video games. It... was so hilarious. :)
These pictures are so blurry, but I don't care! They make me so happy. :)
My girls! :D
Stephen helped R3 build the catapult he was given for... Christmas. Slow and steady, guys!
A sweet moment on the couch with cousins. :)
And attacking Sully with the fully-actualized catapult!
I guess it's pretty succinct to say flowers and chocolates aren't really my thing on Valentine's Day. ;) With these sweet folks as company, who can blame me!



























No comments:
Post a Comment