After a pretty epic Halloween, we took Saturday to drive to see my awesome mom and take everyone bowling! The littles had never been bowling before and mom thought it would be a fun way to celebrate Richard's upcoming birthday. There were lots of cheesy fries, fried pickles, and friendly cheering -- we had such a blast!
Richard has his own custom bowling ball that he inherited from his father. This guy is serious. ;)
Always up for a pose, you know. :)
This is the bowling alley I went to as a kid, which was such a trip. Still showcasing the latest and greatest in bowling technology, don't you know!
We set up the littles (and Juju!) in a bumper lane, and the "granny method" was obviously preferred during their first turns. I obviously get some sick, twisted step-mom pleasure from these pictures. ;P
Sadie lucked out! ;P
Emmy, celebrating a strike! Everyone was being so sweet to one another, I was sooo proud. :)
Silly pose!
I hadn't bowled in so long, I was seriously the worst. ;P The littles were all within one point of each other, with Sadie squeaking out with the lead! Sadie, R3 and Emmy even managed to get in some time at the arcade, too! (Emily was very proud that one her first game, first try she won a ball she wanted out of a grab-machine -- she was floating on air the rest of the afternoon!) Afterwards, we went back to Juju's for taco soup and red velvet cake! Even Grandpa Jim made it over to celebrate. :) It was a great time! I love hanging out with my precious family. :D












No comments:
Post a Comment