
I recently got a new phone (portrait mode ahead!), and that acquisition really felt like a turning point in me getting back to the blog! So much has happened in our family since I stopped posting regularly -- from turning 30, getting a new gig at Republic Title, going to Mexico, Emily + R3 getting braces, R3's VOICE CHANGING, Darrah + Richard's trip to Galveston, Meghan finishing her apprenticeship... just to name a few things I can think of off hand!
I feel so guilty whenever I don't do this blog upkeep regularly, mainly because I really, truly love keeping these memories in place! I've had a "line a day" journal I've been keeping up with in the since May 2018, and that's been giving me some peace while we work through this massive season of change. And while those lines are good, pictures/videos are way way better!
So, without further wait, here's a slice of life so far in October. 😊
Quite possibly the greatest video I've ever recorded in my life, haha. Just walked by the hallway one evening and saw these babies all hanging out in Sadie's room. *cries all the tears*
Sadie fell in love with frozen grapes, and left me this sweet note when I prepped some and forgot to tell her!
Just a casual morning before school 😭
The presidential text! Ken and I were driving to Frisco from Prosper on Preston when this went off, and so many cars started breaking, haha.
MY BABY CUDDLING WITH A BUTTER BRUSH.
"A Portrait of 3 Moores"
courtesy of Meg ;)
... and another c/o Meg! 😍
Vera looking so cute at Debbie's birthday brunch at Cane Rosso!
DOS LIDDLE TUCKED PAWS
Baby Eliam vs. Baby Dan 😱
Just some texts I got while I was getting my hair trimmed 😭









No comments:
Post a Comment