Thanks to the chaos of this year (#blessed) I built up a lot of pictures that I haven't had the time/energy to post and... I'm not going to post! Because I love myself and it doesn't really matter!
But for the sake of record keeping, here's what's on the hard-drive:
- our wedding anniversary
- Richard's brewing adventures
- trips to Home Depot
- my outfits (always)
- getting the upstairs ready for Sadie to move into
- pool party at Nancy/Nery's
- afternoon at Bob's
- School of Rock show for Caroline!
- Emmy's rainbow hair
- Gigi's 1st birthday party
- The first day of school and school pictures!
- The 2017 Eclipse
- Several bunny filters #sorrynotsorry
- R and I laughing watching Eddie Murphy's "Raw"
- Birthday brunch for Ceej
- Watching "Hello, Dolly!" with Emily
- R going go-cart racing (USING HIS CHRISTMAS PRESENT FINALLY)
- Emily and I being hilarious on Instagram stories
- Darrah's birthday (and a stellar picture Emily drew of her)
- R dying of adorableness while watching The Great British Baking Show
- Emily's melodica
- Another FEED THE CITY morning event
- Juju and Emily going to The Cottonwood Art Festival (and coming home with paintings they did!)
- Juju's infamous "melodicon?" video
- Trips to Sweet Firefly with the fam
- Taking R and S to Wendy's
- Emily and a "date" (?) going to see "It" with their dad's in lieu of going to homecoming...!
- A lovely (albeit sick) weekend to myself while R and Bob go to Charlie's
- Our Staycation!
- And a bunch of ish I also just got off my phone, haha
No comments:
Post a Comment