This Thanksgiving and subsequent weekend was one for the record books. We ate & drank like kings, saw all the "over 18-year-olds" we loved (the littles' were at their mom's), watched a bunch of Simpsons episodes (yay for the annual marathon!), put up the Christmas decor! The only downside was the guilt I felt after Thanksgiving Day for being ABSOLUTELY ZERO HELP. I mean, I took all these pictures and videos (videos on my hard-drive, haha), but in terms of actually doing something that contributed to the day's fesitivies... I was out, haha. (I'm obviously super thankful for family that doesn't kick my ass for being so chillax.)
Hilarious texts that I gotta keep for the memories. :)
Richard & D, talking to the uncles.
Ryan, being adorable.
I probably said something like, "Be really cute, baby!" ;P
Dessert cousins!
Mommy being continually adorable the next day!
The girls chillin' out and then rocking onesies at the mall. (Mom brought me a bunch of high-school stuff the day before and the tie-dye onesie was passed downed to Meghan!) I even managed to put up the Christmas tree the next day, which is a small miracle. ;P
Hanging out with Debbie, Aaron, Matt & Ioana at a karaoke bar!
Lovely ladies at our house afterwards. :)
FUN FUN FUN. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment