a lovely august weekend...

Sunday, August 21, 2016


My mommy loves pools so much that sometimes she'll rent hotel rooms just to have access to some water! ;) A few weeks ago, she rented out two rooms on a Friday night for us to have some FAMILY pool time (with Dan, Brenda, Dana, Tonya, Stephen + me and R!). The good news is that we were all together and watched Olympics, ate pizza, had complimentary breakfast in the morning and did some epic lounging. The bad news is there was a RAIN STORM the evening we were there, so it took us a hot minute to get into the pool... and when we did, it was sprinkling! (Hence the few pictures, haha XD) But fortunately, the next day was just overcast, so all of us hopped in again before check-out.



When R and I got back to Dallas, we stopped for a matinee showing of "Florence Foster Jenkins" (SO CUTE) and ate dinner at Henry's Majestic (where I had the most amazing mahi!!!). It was sooo lovely and chill and wonderful.



I had oysters for the first time! :D

No comments: