Meghan, who got Sadie a fresh pair of rain boots for her birthday, took she, S and E creekin' on Sadie's actual birthday. Sisters!
Obligatory birthday dress (thanks, TARGET) and birthday flowers for Sadie's actual birthday. Sadie!
How I get dressed for Sadie's first volleyball game - it was a double-header, so I went all out. Her team lost both games, but Sadie was THE BOMB. She's getting so good! Plus, Emily tagged alot with us (while Meghan and R3 stayed home) and it was alot of fun hanging out with her on the bleachers. Sports!
Dragging ourselves to Nancy and Nery's house for a little get-together before we go MIA for a few weeks moving, dealing, life-ing. I'm so glad we did, because there was Nancy + Johnnie Walker + Athos the puppy. Socials!
I'm so trying to deal with life lately. But at least I'm staying on top of blogging! (:

No comments:
Post a Comment