a little bit of march :)

Sunday, April 5, 2015


March has been the busiest month of 2015 thus far. You probably would have bought me a drink just looking at our dry-erase calendar (which I was sooo excited to wipe clean for April!). Here are a view pictures from the past month... :)

Sadie started playing volleyball! Her team is called the Aces, and she has a great little team (and great coaches!). They even won their first game!

Practicing her serves... she's so good at serving! Even this past weekend, she had the highest amount of serves over the net (5!) for the entire game.

The cheerleading team: Yauna and Meghan, Da and Emily. :)

Emily said, "Let's take a selfie! Ok, now a 'James Bond' selfie..." ;P

Mom trying to figure out Siri (she meant to say "by bench.") I was having a giggle-fit! 

Mom double-scratching backs before a yummy family dinner. :)

A sweet gift from Yesenia :D

My favoritest interest find!

A random note from in one of my legal pads. ;)

My first listing closed... and a celebration donut followed!

R surprised me with a lavender kombucha from work (which I think is the first-worldiest thing I've ever imbibed).

Finally wearing the scarf Cody got me for Christmas. ;)

Getting together with Janine, which happened to be Sweet Baby Kennedy's first lunch date! :D

My new swim-suit (long-sleeves for pasty skin! and no worries of cleavage or tummy!) which I bought purely with the thought of "Beyonce would wear this..." I don't care what anyone else things - I lovelovelove this thing. :D

other memories not to be forgotten:
- weekly visits work sessions with Grandpa Jim :)
- Hilary came back into town from Chicago! We consumed alot of alcohol and watched "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" -- WIN.
- networking events going SWELL
- Aaron came into town for Spring Break!
- the violet-flavored cocktail I had at Alamo Drafthouse during "Cinderella"
- beautiful "open moonroof" weather
- our landlords buying us a fancy new dishwasher!
- an impromptu lunch with CJ, who just happened to buy me the most beautiful spring coat and scarf (what did I ever do to deserve him?)
- Meghan bringing me home lemon sorbet from work :D
- the BEST potato/pea samosas at an Eisemann Center event I volunteered at (!)

No comments: