Date night look: for Torchy's and "Guardians of the Galaxy!"
A little pre-birthday party for Ceej! We ate some killer home-made fish tacos and then went to see "The Dark Side of the Rainbow," which is "The Wizard of Oz" with Pink Floyd music over it. ;) We left half-way through (you get the idea after so long!) but it was a great excuse to try absinthe for the first time (and while I didn't get hungover per se, it sure did throw off my swagger for the rest of the weekend!).
Two handsome boys after our movie... in front of a quinceanera store! Who can resist?
Our sweet neighbors brought us baked goods one evening this week -- homemade madeleines! They were so wonderful ("French," "butter," and "cookies" all in the same description!). Meghan made cream cheese blueberry muffins and rice-crispy treats to repay the favor, and I think this is the start of a beautiful baking trade. ;)
At one point this afternoon, Sadie and R3 came running frantically into our bedroom saying "Ms. Kylie! You have to see this! We made the biggest bubbles ever!" ;P They really were, which warranted a small video... Sadie's obviously still working on her really erratic "hosting" skills (her joke at the end is "I made you a pie!" "Oh boy, what flavor!" "Pie flavor!"), and I promise R3 has boxers on underneath that big t-shirt!
So, I got a lot of blogging done today. All in a day's work!
No comments:
Post a Comment