Alrighty-roo! Things that happened ages ago! This year for Easter, we went up to Grandpa Jim's house for some fun with Brendi and Dana, who fortunately were in town. The weather was perfect for our little family day. :)
Dana and Brendi are so sweet and wonderful, they had an entire mound of eggs ready to be decorated by our little dumplings.
Then we all just played around in the backyard. A perfect distraction while the grown-ups set up the Easter Egg hunt in the front yard... ;)
Meg, being awesome (and smiling voluntarily!) ;)
Getting ready to go! (Trust me, when there are allegedly quarters/dollars in the hidden eggs, Meg's all-in as well!)
A little fuzzy, but I couldn't help myself. ;) That smile!
Spoils!
And just a few other good shots from the day... :)
Such a fun day! You want to know why I blog? Because I almost forgot this happened! When I was cleaning out my camera a few weeks ago, I saw these pictures and though OMG, we did that! I almost forgot! ;P
Big thanks to my sweet family for putting on such a fun day for our sweet kittens. :) We always have the best time with you!



























No comments:
Post a Comment