and then came february!

Saturday, February 8, 2014


I know this Wreck It Ralph song is kinda old news (hey, 2012!), but Richard will go out of his way to play this song because it makes him so super happy, so it makes me really super happy now, too. But don't tell anyone, because everyone knows R's all gruff n' tuff n' stuff, right?!

This year is just flying by! I started taking classes two nights a week to get my real estate license, so I'm pretty much exhausted all the time. All I have to do is blink and then it's Monday again! Meggie's gearing up for her last (!) semester of high-school, and on Wednesday I came home to a blue-haired Richard (just another Wednesday, you know!). I got new popsicle molds, so I've been able to make little treats for the kittens (including rainbow popsicles and a banana/chocolate/peanut-butter fudgsicle that just kinda happened!). We're all stoked for The Lego Movie and I finally got my new little car all fixed with new brakes and tires. R & I are doing really well getting all of our other annoying grown-up chores done and drinking our veggie smoothies, too, thanks to alot of love, appreciations, and extra high-fives. Hilary also came to spend a weekend with us, which was simultaneously wonderful and terrible because it made me realize just how much I miss her all the time. CJ bought me a purse reminiscent of Ulyana Sergeenko (!) and curated an entire set of "I Love Lucy" reaction-GIFs (!!!), both of which are completely perfect and amazing (just like him). Obviously, sleep is never plentiful, but Richard and I always manage to squeeze in a fun date-night, aka The Highlight of My Week, no matter how tired we are. ;)

In sum: very busy with lots of blessings. :)

No comments: