But, considering, there are alot of happy things going on over here. The bad is overwhelming the good/happy right now honestly the good/happy is putting up one hell of a fight. :) So here are all the happy things going on right now!
This picture of R3 and Nick from Meggie's birthday. :)
End-Of-Summer figs, a favorite breakfast addition
Finally making use of our iPhones while Daddy is away (LOOK AT THOSE GIRLS).
Finding sweet notes from Meggie when I get home from work.
Sadie, who lost both her front teeth.
Baked sea bass topped with an avocado cream sauce and blue crab withhh asparagus. :) The Best best part, among many best parts, of your boyfriend making a 4-Star Meal at home is eating in your PAJAMAS!
Not Pictured...
Richard and I are finally balls-deep into "Breaking Bad," Meghan decided to graduate high school early (!), and we just had our carpets deep-cleaned for free! (Thanks, Lease Renewal Policy!) I actually bought running shoes for the first time in, well, ever because the weather is finally winding down to the Autumn Promise Land. I'm starting to meal plan again and Richard has upgraded our house scotch (hollah!). We're all dead-tired all the time, but life presses on and we have a few fun things planned for the weeks ahead. I also managed to catch this terrible cold that has been going around, but I don't even really mind because it gives me an excuse to drink more fresh grapefruit juice and brag on how sweet my boyfriend is (perspective!). I'm finally squeezing in a little reading in the mornings, which is due to our magical new 9:30 bedtime, and my nails are looking really stellar! And while I'm not always the best about keeping in touch during hard times, I have the best friends who don't mind just picking up where we left off, even if it takes a hot minute. :)
So, you see that, Chaos? We're not scared of you. You may bring a world of insanity and frustration into our homes, but all it does is make us realize just how much we need to love on one another and count our blessings, so THERE.

No comments:
Post a Comment