sunday date night...
Monday, July 8, 2013
R and I typically have Date Night on Wednesday, but last week was filled with anxiety and bad attitudes on both sides, so sometimes you just have to know when to say, "We'll get to that!" After a ardent love affair with Torchy's, we decided to give Rusty Taco a try, and it was very delish! The veggie tacos had hearty fillings, and the fish taco was ahmahhhzing! Plus, we got their fried apple taco for dessert, and it was freakin' wunderbar. Our hearts still belong to Torchy's, but we'll totally stop by Rusty Taco again.
We then went home and watched "Rust and Bone," which was meh. I mean, it's beautifully shot and filled non-stop with Marion's beautiful angel face, but I was more genuinely entertained at dinner when I spilled mushrooms, then queso, then a basket of chips all over myself. (3 separate spills, ya'll!) You win some, you loose some!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment