R3 finally got the other half of his birthday present this weekend! In addition to his Minecraft t-shirt, I told him that he could pick whatever movie he wanted and the two of us would go see it in the movie theatre. After some serious consideration, he chose "Despicable Me 2," "as long as it wasn't in 3D." (Oh, thank goodness! I don't like 3D, either!) He also got to pick-out a candy bar and soda, so this was one happy camper. ;) He even told me "Thank you for taking me to the movie theatre..." in the sweetest little voice right as the lights were going down... ughhh!
Note: The movie wasn't cute as the first one in my humble opinion, but we did see some super awesome trailers ("The Lego Movie" and "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2!" both look amazing!) which I made everyone watch on YouTube when we got home, because I'm that person.

No comments:
Post a Comment