Boy, was Saturday a treat! We finally got to see my mommy after forever, and as Meggie said, "It was so good to see her..." :O) Plus, it was the first time the littles had been to her house! (There was lots of ooh-ing and ahh-ing over pictures of long ago, and I'm pretty sure her all the beds were officially voted as Most Comfiest Ever.) We played Scrabble and Trivial Pursuit (I mean, kinda. Trivial Pursuit is so convoluted! We just asked each other questions off the cards... ;P) and did some serious snacking. How do moms always have the best snacks?
We then took the kittens to their first drive-in movies! The Galaxy Drive-In is such a special part of my hometown, and I am so happy it continues to stay in business. (And I mean, how! That place gets packed!)
Our double feature included "Despicable Me 2" (again!) & "Monsters University," and we made sure to get there plenty early to get a sweet spot and good eats. The littles managed to find a group of kids to run around with (as always) which gave Meggie and I time to swoon over cotton candy that tasted like watermelon. And all things considering, the weather wasn't too shabby! We may have had to wait a hot minute, but the moment the first title cards came on screen, Meggie said, "Man, this is really cool...!" Totes worth it. :P
Rainbow sherbert Dippin Dots & a cotton candy sunset...
Can you tell we had a good time? We're pretty insufferable when we have a good time.













No comments:
Post a Comment