We had the loveliest Saturday this weekend. Kinda a dream-like Saturday! Hilary was in town and Betsy's birthday was during the week, so R and I decided to pop over to Collins' house ;P for lunch... and Mumsie came with! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. <3
Little Isa, stealing the whole show (duh).
MY BABES.
Mumsie, scratching R's beard. ;)
When we got back to Richardson, mom went home and R & I went to Masami for the first time, and it was so cute! The food is decent (it doesn't beat our favorite Japanese place - where the food is twice as expensive and the menu is hardly legible), and I tried so many new things!
Our little appeteezer.
Azuki shiratama... or sweetened azuki beans with green tea + red plum ice cream and mochi! It was so crazy!
Thennn, my sweet man and I took a walk around the park before we went home, and when we got home we watched "Zootopia" and "The Peanuts Movie," and went to bed by 10pm. DREAM SCENARIO, FOLKS. And the weather was beautiful and perfect! Just so many good vibes!
And I'll leave you with this rando picture of Meghan working this morning on Halloween decor in a semi-Scarborough Faire outfit... because why not?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment