Lots of little lovely things happening this week... :)
- R3 getting into my movies! Finally! "Bus Stop," "Man on Wire," "An American in Paris..." this all makes me so happy.
- Walking into the girls' room and finding Emily trying to accurately draw/shade a chicken, hahaha.
- Sadie wanting to workout with me! I'm so bummed I didn't get a picture of her, she was SO CUTE. She only made it a third of the way through (and then she just counted me down the rest of the time - I made her follow through with her commitment, lol). She had on her yoga pants, sports bra, hair pulled back, UGH IT WAS SO ADORABLE.
- Meghan saying she needs some "positive adult female time." Lunch is in the works with Juju and Tonya!
- Waking up at 9am on a Sunday! Getting my laundry done before noon! Quelle surprise!!!
- Feeling like I'm finally in a groove.
- R3 wanting to play tennis. (More like me asking, "Hey, would you play tennis for a sport?" and him saying "Sure!") I'M SO INTO THIS.
- Positive vibes about our house! We want to buy it so need every single positive vibe!
- My workouts going really, really well.
- Me being nice to myself because otherwise what's the point?!
No comments:
Post a Comment