richard is 10

Sunday, September 7, 2014

You know how we didn't get much of Emily's birthday on video? Well, I seemed to have gone over-board on R3's birthday this year! ;P He had the first birthday in our new dwellings, and Meghan made him an awesome Minecraft-inspired cake. For our birthday date, we went the aquarium and had such a great time together. (Even though he said I looked like a farmer in my overalls... whatever, dude!) Then, homeboy got to go fishing with his dad as a part birthday present, part Father's Day present. What a birthday!

R3 is still so much like his daddy. (He drives me bonkers but it the sweetest [young] man! ;P) He is always the first to fall asleep and can bow-out of a ridiculous argument faster than anyone (super great most times, super obnoxious sometimes!) He's still one of the biggest kids for his age, which isn't stopping any time soon, and is so adorable self-confident in many of his thoughts/opinions. I can't get that kid to stop talking with his mouth full to safe my life but he does know how to functionally operate a lawn-mower which is more than I can say for myself! He's so much fun to snuggle-watch TV with (especially when I let him watch an episode of "South Park" once in a blue moon) and can always be counted on to make his bed in stellar fashion.



On the way to the aquarium, he started talking about girlfriends. "Why would anyone have a girlfriend? You have to buy them all this stuff!" When I said, "I don't make your dad buy me lots of stuff...!" to which he replied, "Yes, but you are the fabulous Ms. Kylie." ;P








That's a shark behind him!

With his souvenir... I swear, that penguin ("Pen-gie!") didn't leave his arms for about a month after our trip.

I gotta admit, the flamingos were my favorite...



Not that I expect anyone but me and Richard to look at these videos (I took a lot!), but he was so excited the entire time. He has the cutest little excited voice!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that we went to Steak and Shake after the aquarium. You would think he died and gone to heaven!






We love you so much, little HoJu. Thanks for always making me laugh. :)

No comments: