happy labor day!

Monday, September 1, 2014

I may be PMS-ing like something fierce (hooray!) but we had a pretty swell Labor Day weekend, if I do say so myself...

- Richard and I both having a today off (a miracle in the retail world!)
- went swimming at Nancy & Nery's with all of our favorites on Saturday night (and brought Vera and Matthew home with us, doncha-know!)
- threw a little birthday shindig for my mumsie for her birthday on Sunday (pizza and brownies included! oh, and Sadie crying because Juju wouldn't spend the night ;P)
- watched hilarious movies with my angel man all weekend Bad Words, Clerks, and The Other Woman ;)
- and read a lot in bed and great sleeps, too!
- getting a great deal of blogging done today... most of our Colorado vacation is now up #yas
- the finale: dinner at Braums (the littles have been asking for ages... the simple things, you know!)

Hope you had a wonderful Labor Day!

No comments: