This deserves it's own post :) Sadie and I gave him his presents the day before his birthday (since I had a company event on the night of his birthday), and Emily + R3 gave him his presents on the night of his birthday (which is why there's video, because I asked that they record it and text it to me!).
First, from moi...
A Queen Elizabeth t-shirt and whiskey made from the Humphrey Bogart estate!
And a flag that says it all.
The greatest homemade shirt ever (idea thanks to Sadie's friend, Makiyah!), haha.
Now Emily and Richard on his actual birthday...
Emily took inspiration from Richard messing around at the orthodontist, hahaha.
Grillby! (It's so hard to get detail because it's super dark, haha... but R3 made this at school with his 3D printer!)
And Mumsie got him some beloved Calphalon pots/pans! He was OVER THE MOON.
*Not pictured: Meghan's gift... tickets to a Stars game!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment