january so far :)

Monday, January 15, 2018








We had a case of the pukies that ran through the entire house the first week of January. It was miserable! Fortunately, Emily and R3 got hit at the end of the week... and I got a funny picture of Emily with her comfort items on a Friday night. ;) 

She was feeling better the next week to watch the Golden Globes with me! (She is so hilarious... quite the award show companion, she is.)


Lots of fashion pictures, I guess! Green is my new favorite ;)

Busy Saturday hanging out with R3 (for an extremely delayed birthday date) and Shaleah (for an extremely impromptu friend date!).


I did not ask for Shaleah to take this picture, haha - I just wanted a picture of the salmon skin sushi (!)  to show Sadie. ;) 

Sweet baby Del.

Meghan, "I got a picture of him and me with him smiling in it!!!"

Mom holding court (with Matt and Ioana) after Del's service. She's such a riot.

Funny texts. :)


Delightful things not pictured:
- Going on a movie date with Meghan to see I, Tonya (after Richard AND CJ came down with the pukies, haha!)
- Richard and I having our own make-up date at Cantina Laredo and then seeing The Post.
- The utter delight the boys have at watching Ruby (the Roomba) do her cleaning duty. ;)

No comments: