This year for our anniversary, we went to dinner at Toulouse, one of our favorite restaurants in Dallas. Everything from the food, the service, the ambiance and atmosphere, it just feels like a mini-vacation. We can easily sit for 2 hours just eating, chatting, watching people on the Katy Trail... sometimes I think about going there more often, but it's just such a lovely place that makes our special occasions that much more wonderful. I would just hate to overdo it!
This time around, we got escargot, mussels and beignets! All things I've never had before! And to pair it off with some lovely drinks (I got some Miraval and R even got a pear martini... or two!), it was just HEAVENLY.
I liked this picture too much in this filter, too, so here it is again! ;P
Terrible food pictures of our snails and dessert. (The beignets were paired with this coffee mousse-type treat that was SO GOOD. I don't like coffee at ALL and this shit was amazing!)
After lingering as long as possible, we went down to Steel City Pops to finally try their famous treats (second dessert!). They were so tasty to eat while walking up and down Greenville Avenue. It was such a beautiful way to end a beautiful evening with my sweet amazing husband.
Happy 2 years, sweet man. I love you so much!


No comments:
Post a Comment