perot museum with the littles

Thursday, February 18, 2016


The first weekend of February we went to the Perot museum with our sweet littles. We originally planned to go to the DMA (because it's free!) but we realized we'd never actually been to the Perot as a family - so why not change it up! The kids were so funny - lots of "oohhs!" and "my turn, my turn!" but we wonder how much they actually learned... because there's very little reading going on with those kids at museums. (And I don't blame them! I swear, they need those guided audio tours more heavily advertised. I love those!) Here are a few pictures and a little video I put together - nothing fancy! Just the vibe for the visit. ;)


Emily and I taking a selfie in the hot-spot section, haha.

A picture of Sadie dancing (see video!).

Emily, before she knocked over her epic tower. (again, see video ;P)


I started getting a head-ache and decided to sit down for a little bit (there's alot to be mentally stimulated by!), and Sadie asked for my phone since I wasn't in motion... and took 47 pictures of geodes. ;P I was like "?!" when I got my phone back (because she'll never care to look at them again, let's be real!) but I made this little collage for her anyway because I'm trying to be decent. ;P That girl!



A REAL-LIVE PHOTO OF RICHARD III. This never happens!

Afterwards we went to In-and-Out for some lunchie yums, and it was just so sweet! We have such a darling time with our little dumplins... despite the "I'm bored!" cry 2 whole minutes after lunch. But we at least got them away from computer screens for a few hours. ;)

No comments: