So this took a while to get on the blog! ;) It's a bit of an understatement to say that I (and Meghan!) are really into drag and RuPaul's Drag Race. We. Love. It. LOOOVE.
This summer, good ole Instagram informed me that the incredible Violet Chachki (!) would be coming to Dallas (!!) with Alyssa Edwards (!!!). A little too good of a deal for me to pass up! I texted CJ furiously to see if he would be down, and next thing I knew we were at Brick with friends (like Kent!)! ;D
The show was fantaaastic, and CJ and I fell in love with a performer we'd never seen before, Toni Andrews. That. chick. was. awesome. (See a video of her dancing to Madonna below - GIRL CAN GET IT.) Meghan was consistently annoyed as I texted her pictures and videos the whole night (girl was so close to being able to go, but wasn't 18 just yet!) - but what are good step-mother's for? ;)
MY GIRLS.
A couple of videos below. The first one is a compilation of all the videos I took throughout the evening (snippets big and little), followed by Violet's beautiful grande finale and an INCREDIBLE dance by Toni Andrews. FUN FUN FUN. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment