summertime sparklers!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014


Just a quick little post with some pictures I took last night while we played with sparklers! (Don't tell the City of Richardson...) My sweet boss gave them to me after taking down some summer/July 4th stuff in our store, and with 3 littles at home who am I to turn down free fireworks!?

We leave for our family vacation in Colorado tomorrow, and in the midst of getting everything together I downloaded pictures off my fancy camera to have a clean slate -- and holy mackerel, there are Easter pictures on there! Can you tell it's been one of those years? Yeah. I'll get to those soon enough! ;)



And now a little video that only I will watch 1000x (isn't that always the case?). But if you're interested, Emmy starts singing "We Are Family" after she and R3 light a sparkler with a sparkler. ;P

No comments: